INTERVIEW WITH THE TREATMENT

THE TREATMENT IS A NEW ENGLISH GROUP THAT PRACTICE A GOOD HARD ROCK IN 70´S STYLE. HIS FIRST ALBUM IS A GREAT HARD ROCK DEMOSTRATION. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WITH ALL OF YOU THE TREATMENT.

Please, to ihtroduce, how was the begining of The Treatment?

Hi Roberto, I am Dhani Mansworth, founder member and drummer of the Treatment. I formed the Band when I was at school in Cambridge aged 14 with the help of my Dad Laurie Mansworth, who is also our manager and producer. I grew up around music from a very young age and started playing drums/guitar and writing at around the age of 11. My father started out as guitarist for NWOBHM band More, then he formed Airrace with Jason Bonham. He then went on to develop and manage Roadstar. You could say he was the perfect person to help me get a band together and help develop it. We auditioned people from all over the country, until eventually we got the right line up which is Matt Jones (vocals) Ben Brookland (lead guitar) Tagore Grey (second guitar) and Swoggle (bass guitar).





I have been listening for your two songs you have in myspace, and they are really good. Where was recorded and what producer with?

We recorded some of the album at our studio in Cambridge, but we recorded the drums and mixed the tracks at Barnyard Studios which belongs to Steve Harris (Iron Maiden). The album was produced by Laurie Mansworth

When could we buy your album?

The release date is the 7th of February on Powerage Records.

What you can say about the recording sessions of the album?

We had great fun making the record, Steve Harris popped in and had a listen and really liked the tracks,




Are you going to do any video for the album promotion?

We have completed a video for a track called The Doctor. It is due for release in February.

In your style I can see influences of 70's classic rock, but an actualized style, do you agree?

Yes we are very influenced by 60's 70's and 80's rock, especially high energy guitar based rock.

Which are your favourites groups in history?

ACDC, Sex Pistols, The Cult, Dr Feelgood,Led Zepplin

Is there a good rock scene in Great Britain in this moment?

Yes, there are a lot of young classic rocks bands coming up at the moment. We are about to go on tour around the UK with three other bands all influenced by Classic Rock.

Could you name any new rock groups that you like?

We like Voodoo Six and Furyon.

I can see you are many shows in Great Britain. When a tour for Europe?

We really hope to tour Europe at some point in the new year.

I want question to you for some groups and know your opinion about them:

BLACK STONE CHERRY - They are a good band, and I listen to their stuff regularly
ROADSTAR - I really liked both the albums,
LYNYRD SKYNYRD - My Dad knows Ricky Medlock, from Blackfoot days and we oftern watch skynard dvd's. I am hoping to see them live at some point.
THE ANSWER - Another good band, but I havent heard much about them recently
RONNIE JAMES DIO - What can you say, he's a Legend.

I supose you have suported some groups. Wich of these groups have you surprised?

We played with Justin Hawkins, who is a fan of The treatment, also we recently played with Zodiac Mindwarp who said that they hadnt been impressed by a support band since GnR opened for them, which is praise indeed,

How is the music business in Great Britain with internet influence?

I've only just started my career in the Music Business but the internet can be both good and bad. Personally I think if you are good enough, you will find a way through, whatever the music media is like.

What can find the people in a Treatment show?

A high energy rock show with lots of young kids headbanging,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario